Integrated Standby Instrument System (ISIS) is included in cockpits to serve as backup in case of failures in an all glass cockpit instrument system, and thus is designed to operate as reliably and independently as possible from the aircraft's main instrument system, with embedded sensors. ISIS is a rugged AMLCD based display unit housed in a 3ATI case, mounted in front of the pilot on the main instruments panel of the Helicopter/ Aircraft cockpit. The unit has built-in MEMS and pressure sensors to compute and display Attitude and Airspeed in a Graphical format to the pilot.
Main Features of ISIS
- Bright, Full Colour, Sunlight readable AMLCD
- Static Source Error Correction and Baro-Corrected Altitude Display.
- More reliable than traditional Standby systems
- Built-In Test page
- Baro Set Function
- Vertical Speed
- Requires no active cooling
- Compatible with standard 3ATI instrument, Pneumatic Connections and Panel Cut-outs.
- ARINC 429 and RS232 Interface
- Automatic Fast Align on Power up
- Automatic Brightness control
Unit Connector: D38999/20WE35PN
Material: Aircraft grade Aluminum alloy 6061 T6.
All internal surfaces of the part are subjected to ALCHROME Treatment as per MIL 5541E.
External Surface is Black Matte Anodized