Central Warning Panel (CWP) is a part of Central Warning system (CWS) which gives visual warning and caution indications of malfunction and events in the aircraft systems. When malfunction is sensed in aircraft system the CWS light a caption or captions on the CWP.
CWP Provides 3 categories of indications:
- Red Warnings: accompanied by an audio tone and voice message. These indicate a malfunction that requires immediate attention.
- Amber cautions: accompanied by an audio tone message. These indicate a malfunction that requires attention, but not necessarily immediate action.
- Green advisories: these indicate that a system is operational.
Input Voltage: 24Vdc.
Backlight: 3Vdc to 5Vdc.
- The unit is made up of aircraft grade aluminum alloy type B51S WP.
- All surfaces of the parts are subjected to ALCHROME treatment as per MIL-C-5541F.
- Black matt hard anodizing on outer surfaces as per MIL-A-8625F type III Class 2.
All warning/caution signal lines are terminated on 55 pin D38999 series circular connector.
Operating temperature range: -40 ° to +85°C.