CDU (Control Display Unit) is basically a MIL qualified system with ARINC-429 Connectivity. The Unit has various interfaces such as Spring loaded toggle switches, Special function Custom made Rotary selector switch, 4 Position Joystick , locking actuator switch, LED Indicators and 8 digit Alphanumeric display for Man Machine Interface (MMI). The Design is built around 16 Bit ARM based Microcontroller. The unit has ARINC-429 interface using ARINC chip which will be configured for high speed operation (100 Kbps). All MIL grade components are used. The unit front panel has back light illumination facility whose intensity can be controlled through Potentiometer and intensity of alphanumeric display is also controlled through Potentiometer.
Length: 126mm, Width: 147mm, Height: 55mm.
- The Box is made up of aircraft grade aluminum alloy type B51S WP.
- All Surfaces of the Parts are subjected to ALCHROME treatment as per MIL-C-5541F.
- The external surface is powder coat with Epoxy based polyster for MATT colour as per 13871.
- ARINC-429(100Khz) Interface.
- Analog Input (Analog altitude : 0-5V)
- Analog output (Audio output : 17±3Vp-p, Frequency 400Hz square wave)
- RS232 Port.
- RS422 port.
- Discrete input.
- Discrete output.